Thursday, September 11, 2014

HWK-290 repaint

Yet another busy, busy week...meaning a very quick post. So, despite having only a very little time for painting (about an hour or so) I did manage to repaint the HWK-290. I still need to seal it (I'm out of clear coat currently), but I'm happy with how it came out. Thus I present to you:  

The Dragonfly
 
The side images show the front-to-back fade of metallic blue-to-green the best.

I.R./Voril and Kushial are inbound for a 2v2 game (vs. myself and Wolfy) of X-Wing tonight, though this ship won't be partaking in the battle as we're both playing the Empire this time.

2 comments:

Kushial said...

What we learned tonight is that Rebellion is bestest and Corran Horn is THE MAN.

Da Masta Cheef said...

Uh huh...actually what we learned was we need a swarm, not overloaded TIEs.

;-p